Terror in the tucker box?
Abusive Liar Party
2015-04-02 00:00:30 UTC
George Christensen...
"I find it outrageous that some of my grocery spending could go to
propagating a religion. Worse still, I don't know whether my grocery
spend is going to fund extremist versions of that religion or extremist
religious activities that I would rather not see in Australia.

Just imagine the howls of outrage from the Left if a Pentecostal
movement like Hillsong decreed that only food blessed by their pastors
could be consumed by parishioners and then set up a certification
operation that food manufacturers could sign up to (for a fee of course)
so that their foodstuffs could be stamped 'pastor-blessed'! The cost of
any such certification is paid for by the consumer, whether or not they
share that particular religious conviction".

http://www.georgechristensen.com.au/terror-in-the-tucker-box/

Actually, he raises a good point. Hillsong owns (owned?) the Gloria
Jeans coffee chain.

DO THEY PAY ANY TAX ON PROFITS?

The Seventh-Day Adventist church owns Sanitarium which owns Weetbix and
Up-and-go.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitarium_Health_and_Wellbeing_Company

DO THEY PAY ANY TAX ON PROFITS?

So Sanitarium pays no company tax on the profits from Weetbix but it
pays Jizya tax to the Muzzies?

"Australia's most trusted brand"

They said Telstra but somehow I have a hard time believing that!

"Sanitarium Weet-Bix has once again been voted the most trusted
breakfast food by Australians"
http://record.net.au/items/weet-bix-trusted-by-aussies

Ahem...

1 Comment
"Yes, but can we be sure the Halal Certification money is not going to
terrorist activities in the middle east?"

NO REPLY HAS BEEN GIVEN
--
This is what Australia would look like with the ALP and without iron ore
and coal:

Tax Receipts, Costello: 2003-07: 982,341
Tax Receipts, Swan: 2007-11: 1,174,203
Difference: ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-ONE BILLION DOLLARS
http://www.treasury.gov.au/Policy-Topics/Taxation/Pocket-Guide-to-the-Australian-Tax-System/Pocket-Guide-to-the-Australian-Tax-System/Appendix-C

ALP ineptitude = $20b opening balance + $280b closing balance + $191b
more revenue = $491b

So what did Labor leave as a legacy after WASTING $491 BILLION?
NO INFRASTRUCTURE
600,000 MORE UNEMPLOYED
60,000 VISA CHEATS
14,000+ PAGES OF LEGISLATION
1 X MISOGYNY SPEECH

ALP versus Jobs:

The Basic Laws of Australian Labor:
"A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a
group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly
incurring losses"
http://www.zoon.cc/stupid/

Labor's scorecard:
600,000 more unemployed, 3 minus 3 car manufacturers equals zero,
Whyalla on life support, a decimated aluminium industry, doubled
electricity prices, quarter of a million immigrants and no new
infrasructure, fourteen thousand new pages of legislation, one abuse
hypocritical and silly speech on 'misogyny', four deceased apprentices,
one thousand two hundred drowned asylum seekers, a handbag with an
affinity for being fingered (up the rear) by small Asian women, one
"world's greatest finance minister", three huge unfunded promises,
cancellation of the "$500b investment pipeline", another stolen
generation, 1,000 kids in detention, 50,000 unwanted & unqualified visa
cheats
(http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-16/boat-arrivals-by-year-graph/4694210),
two fraud artists - an MP and an ALP national president, one paedophile
- convicted, that is, one former rape suspect, one lazy Victorian police
force, insufficient evidence, lost evidence, destruction of evidence and
half a trillion dollars of debt, one squandered mining boom
one (um) jumped-up twit

one minus one democracy (http://www.menzieshouse.com.au/?p=4905) and
last but not least ... the first fat arsed PM in Australian history
(http://tinyurl.com/Gillard4Sale).

#auspol #ausdebate
dechucka
2015-04-02 00:04:07 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
yes
Post by Abusive Liar Party
The Seventh-Day Adventist church owns Sanitarium which owns Weetbix and
Up-and-go.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitarium_Health_and_Wellbeing_Company
DO THEY PAY ANY TAX ON PROFITS?
So Sanitarium pays no company tax on the profits from Weetbix but it pays
Jizya tax to the Muzzies?
actually they pay tax on the commercial operation and have made a commercial
decision to have their products certified halal and to get the Heart
Foundation tick

snip
Abusive Liar Party
2015-04-02 00:13:51 UTC
"Sanitarium refuses to pay tax to the nation of Australia claiming a
religious status—but is happy to pay a Sharia Law tax to the nation of
ISLAM!"

https://www.facebook.com/1409152012662221/photos/pb.1409152012662221.-2207520000.1427929662./1580357258875028/?type=1

Weet-Bix owned by Sanitarium, which pays no company tax, pay a Jizya tax
to the Islamic Council.
--

http://www.roymorgan.com/~/media/Files/Morgan%20Poll/2014/October/5842-monthly.JPG

(http://www.rba.gov.au/publications/bulletin/2009/jan/images/lvl-dist-mining-graph3.gif),
one (um) jumped-up twit http://youtu.be/PguhkVG49To

#auspol #ausdebate
dechucka
2015-04-02 01:09:17 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
"Sanitarium refuses to pay tax to the nation of Australia claiming a
religious status—but is happy to pay a Sharia Law tax to the nation of
ISLAM!"
https://www.facebook.com/1409152012662221/photos/pb.1409152012662221.-2207520000.1427929662./1580357258875028/?type=1
Weet-Bix owned by Sanitarium, which pays no company tax, pay a Jizya tax
to the Islamic Council.
Why do you peddle lies? Is it because you are a right wing bigot? May I
suggest you do some research and find the facts
Petzl
2015-04-02 02:46:00 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by Abusive Liar Party
"Sanitarium refuses to pay tax to the nation of Australia claiming a
religious status—but is happy to pay a Sharia Law tax to the nation of
ISLAM!"
https://www.facebook.com/1409152012662221/photos/pb.1409152012662221.-2207520000.1427929662./1580357258875028/?type=1
Weet-Bix owned by Sanitarium, which pays no company tax, pay a Jizya tax
to the Islamic Council.
Why do you peddle lies? Is it because you are a right wing bigot? May I
suggest you do some research and find the facts
You don't believe the truth
Halal ffunds terrorism
"Islamic Council of Western Australia (ICWA) a halal certifier
confirms using profits for “...ongoing donations to Syria."
Human Appeal International get Halal money and fund Hamas, Moslem
Brotherhood.
Thats just Ausralia "Halal Certication" use extortion to enforce it!
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/restaurants-at-mercy-of-violent-extortionists-20121206-2ay74.html
Petzl
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.
dechucka
2015-04-02 03:15:08 UTC
Post by Petzl
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50667687/Threat%20halal.jpg
nothing to do with halal certification
Petzl
2015-04-02 02:28:06 UTC
On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 11:00:30 +1100, Abusive Liar Party
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
Abbott says Australians are OK with paying Halal tax?
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/03/30/australians-ok-halal-industry-pm
--
Petzl

Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
There are more Australian Muslims fighting with al Qaeda linked
groups than there are in the Australian Defence Force fighting against them!
.
Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political
process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows

dechucka
2015-04-02 02:40:02 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
Yep Australians are fine with companies making a commercial decision to have
their product certified.They do it with things like the Heart foundation
'Tick" or organic certification etc as they see a profit making opportunity.
No company is forced into getting easy of these voluntary certifications
Petzl
2015-04-02 05:44:05 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
Difference is Heart Foundation does not support terrorism or bringing
in sharia law,is clearly marked therefore one has a choice,
Not the with Moslems who are not never can be Australian as the just
do not comply!
Petzl
--
Australia's parliament needs to obey our Constitutions, the judiciary must apply the law!
Sir John Downer Kings Council, stated, when the Australian Constitution was finally adopted and on behalf of future generations,
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
dechucka
2015-04-02 06:23:36 UTC
Post by Petzl
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
and so does Halal packaging, if it wasn't marked there wouldn't be a
commercial

snip the crap
Abusive Liar Party
2015-04-02 06:05:45 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
He was talking about exports, dumbo.
Post by Petzl
--
Petzl

#auspol #ausdebate
dechucka
well then Australians don't pay , dumbo
Petzl
2015-04-02 08:54:51 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
Which Halal cause to DROP from 8% before to less than 5% to Moslem
importing horror meritocracies!
As WELL as local sales!
Beef from 70Kg P/A to 30 pre-Halal!

Arab Lobbyist cash to BOTH our duopolies stops the truth!
--
Petzl
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious.
But it cannot survive treason from within.
An enemy at the gates is less formidable,for he is known and carries his banner openly.
But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely,
his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys,heard
in the very halls of government itself.
For the traitor appears not a traitor;
he speaks in accents familiar to his victims,
and he wears their face
and their arguments,he appeals to the baseness
that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
He rots the soul of a nation,
he works secretly and unknown in the night
to undermine the pillars of the city,
he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.
A murderer is less to fear.
The traitor is the plague.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
dechucka
2015-04-02 10:04:32 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50667687/EXORTS.jpgchoice,
choice isn't that wonderful

snip
Abusive Liar Party
2015-04-02 19:33:13 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by Petzl
Which Halal cause to DROP from 8% before to less than 5% to Moslem
importing horror meritocracies!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50667687/EXORTS.jpgchoice,
choice isn't that wonderful
snip
Yeah, look what it does to the URL, you thick moron.

#auspol #ausdebate
Abusive Liar Party
2015-04-02 19:26:37 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
Reason to apply Halal, to regain those exports.
Post by Petzl
As WELL as local sales!
Beef from 70Kg P/A to 30 pre-Halal!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50667687/consumption.gif
Your point is?
Post by Petzl
Arab Lobbyist cash to BOTH our duopolies stops the truth!
Duopolies?

#auspol #ausdebate
Petzl
2015-04-03 01:05:31 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
The opposite happens when goods are marked Halal (made by the infidel)
Moslem importing countries only account between 4-5% of export trade
(mostly uncertified wheat) no increase since Halal Certification
began, Continues to drop so why the Government turn a blind eye, it
hurts Australians and Aussie sellers? Definitely been proved it funds
terrorism which of course is synonymous with Islam a death cult that
needs banning. Not enforcing Moslem delusions which are psychotic at
best!

Goods not Halal certified however are in demand and a success
http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/absolutely-scrumptious-the-scottish-sweet-factory-loved-by-the-middle-east/
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
As WELL as local sales!
Beef from 70Kg P/A to 30 pre-Halal!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50667687/consumption.gif
Your point is?
I can taste the difference
Halal slaughtered meat even if stunned is bland, tasteless, tough and
can't make gravy, now rarely eat it don't enjoy eating it! Pre-1980
Australian beef was the best most succulent in the world. Now
Australians have gone off it, dropping from 70Kg P/A to less than 30!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duopoly#Politics
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a Celestial ball of fire at just the correct distance from our little blue planet for life to evolve?
There is no Grand meaning; There is no purpose
Abusive Liar Party
2015-04-03 01:22:17 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
Good point. Does Abbott know that?
Post by Petzl
Definitely been proved it funds
terrorism
Nope.
Post by Petzl
which of course is synonymous with Islam a death cult that
needs banning.
Nope.

What we need is more cartoons (freedom of speech) not banning. Banning
is what extremists (like you) want.
Post by Petzl
Not enforcing Moslem delusions which are psychotic at
best!
Goods not Halal certified however are in demand and a success
http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/absolutely-scrumptious-the-scottish-sweet-factory-loved-by-the-middle-east/
Where can I get non-Halal Weet-bix?
Post by Petzl
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
As WELL as local sales!
Beef from 70Kg P/A to 30 pre-Halal!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50667687/consumption.gif
Your point is?
I can taste the difference
Halal slaughtered meat even if stunned is bland, tasteless, tough and
can't make gravy, now rarely eat it don't enjoy eating it! Pre-1980
Australian beef was the best most succulent in the world. Now
Australians have gone off it, dropping from 70Kg P/A to less than 30!
70kg was a peak.

Present your argument to the MLA. If it is credible they will
immediately cease cruel/taste-destroying Halal/Kosher methods.
Post by Petzl
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
Arab Lobbyist cash to BOTH our duopolies stops the truth!
Duopolies?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duopoly#Politics
The term is usually used in relation to markets, not politics.
Post by Petzl
--
Petzl

#auspol #ausdebate
dechucka
2015-04-03 01:38:33 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
Does he know anything?

snip
Petzl
2015-04-03 02:28:27 UTC
Post by dechucka
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
He's getting better
Much much better than Labors tosser Bill Shorten!
--
Petzl
A two-party system gives the voter only one more choice than North Korea.

In a democracy of course you always get a choice
Do you want to be governed by the red or by the blue?
it's entirely up to you!
Do you want to be patronized or condescended to, by liars or by crooks? You get to choose.
Would you prefer your fundamental values to be insulted or ignored by con-men or by charlatans?
In short do you want your influence to be zero or nil
and when would you like to be listened to, never or not at all, it's your choice
Do you want, some more choices.
take-it-or-leave-it
Now there's a real choice I'd be happy with any kind of representation wouldn't you
I would like to see a new government and part of me doesn't give a
damn who's in it as long as it doesn't include anybody from the Labor, Liberal or
Green party organizations that show themselves to be without shame or principle

All spineless and authoritarian both cowardly and war mongering at the same time
we have proportional voting in Australia USE IT

Put Labor, Liberal and Green party last on your Ballot choose your
independant or small parties first then donkey vote down to those last
on your ballot. Stops the majors getting OVER $2.50 a 1st preferance vote
Petzl
2015-04-03 02:09:56 UTC
On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 12:22:17 +1100, Abusive Liar Party
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 06:26:37 +1100, Abusive Liar Party
[snip
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
Not enforcing Moslem delusions which are psychotic at
best!
Goods not Halal certified however are in demand and a success
http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/absolutely-scrumptious-the-scottish-sweet-factory-loved-by-the-middle-east/
Where can I get non-Halal Weet-bix?
Weetabix is non-Halal, not stamped/cursed by the mark of the beast!
Revelation 13:17:
http://www.1913intel.com/2012/08/20/going-from-greek-666-to-in-the-name-of-allah-2/
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
As WELL as local sales!
Beef from 70Kg P/A to 30 pre-Halal!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50667687/consumption.gif
Your point is?
I can taste the difference
Halal slaughtered meat even if stunned is bland, tasteless, tough and
can't make gravy, now rarely eat it don't enjoy eating it! Pre-1980
Australian beef was the best most succulent in the world. Now
Australians have gone off it, dropping from 70Kg P/A to less than 30!
70kg was a peak.
Present your argument to the MLA. If it is credible they will
immediately cease cruel/taste-destroying Halal/Kosher methods.
I'm guessing you were around in 70's Beef internal consumption
increased because people earnt more (Whitlam) still dropping though,
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
Arab Lobbyist cash to BOTH our duopolies stops the truth!
Duopolies?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duopoly#Politics
The term is usually used in relation to markets, not politics.
I've seen the term used for ALP/LNP
Both financed by the same lobbyists

Brian Doyle my NSW MP I warned not to by cursed Burgen bread!
He said to me "when I want your opinion I'll ask for it"
Liberals tie their tounge and not allowed to speak freely
http://tinyurl.com/LOBBYIST-RUN-ABBOTT
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2013/s3861931.htm
I know him he's a good guy.
Next day he lost his seat!
--
Petzl
(Joel 2:3)
and nothing escapes them.
Abusive Liar Party
2015-04-03 04:29:43 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 06:26:37 +1100, Abusive Liar Party
[snip]
Post by Petzl
Not enforcing Moslem delusions which are psychotic at
best!
Goods not Halal certified however are in demand and a success
http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/absolutely-scrumptious-the-scottish-sweet-factory-loved-by-the-middle-east/
Where can I get non-Halal Weet-bix?
Weetabix is non-Halal, not stamped/cursed by the mark of the beast!
Spare us the mumbo-jumbo!

https://www.facebook.com/BOYCOTTxHALAL/posts/229897510470542

#auspol #ausdebate
dechucka
2015-04-03 23:37:53 UTC
Post by Petzl
Not enforcing Moslem delusions which are psychotic at
best!
Goods not Halal certified however are in demand and a success
http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/absolutely-scrumptious-the-scottish-sweet-factory-loved-by-the-middle-east/
Where can I get non-Halal Weet-bix?
Weetabix is non-Halal, not stamped/cursed by the mark of the beast!
Spare us the mumbo-jumbo!
https://www.facebook.com/BOYCOTTxHALAL/posts/229897510470542
Now make your choice,don't eat Halal food, take your evidence of the
certification process in Aus funding terrorists to ASIO, the Feds, ATO etc
and then build a bridge and get over it
dechucka
2015-04-03 01:27:21 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
1) If it made by infidels it can't be Halal
2) You should be happy because IF what you say is true then companies will
stop making the commercial decision to get Halal certification

snip
Petzl
2015-04-03 02:11:47 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
[...]
Rubbish!
But Halal Certification funded this
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-03/147-killed-in-al-shabaab-terrorist-attack-on-kenyan-university/6369688
Abusive Liar Party

#auspol #ausdebate
Petzl
2015-04-03 04:47:10 UTC
On Fri, 03 Apr 2015 15:32:25 +1100, Abusive Liar Party
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
Post by dechucka
1) If it made by infidels it can't be Halal
2) You should be happy because IF what you say is true then companies will
stop making the commercial decision to get Halal certification
snip
Rubbish!
But Halal Certification funded this
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-03/147-killed-in-al-shabaab-terrorist-attack-on-kenyan-university/6369688
Evidence?
Already shown
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/demands-for-external-audit-of-top-muslim-council/story-fn59niix-1226152272759
http://bit.ly/1NFHT8r
"Demands for external audit of top Muslim council"
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.
They share tips and tricks on how to cheat the infidel. One of these
tips is that infidels never want to believe the extent and cynicism of
the islamist hatred toward them and to the west and its people. If the
infidel is given a choice between fighting for the truth with an
islamist, or paying him compensation as "piss off" money, they will
always take the latter. Another is that their religion sanctions any
illegal activity.
Abusive Liar Party
2015-04-03 05:31:42 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
Post by dechucka
1) If it made by infidels it can't be Halal
2) You should be happy because IF what you say is true then companies will
stop making the commercial decision to get Halal certification
snip
Rubbish!
But Halal Certification funded this
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-03/147-killed-in-al-shabaab-terrorist-attack-on-kenyan-university/6369688
Evidence?
Already shown
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/demands-for-external-audit-of-top-muslim-council/story-fn59niix-1226152272759
http://bit.ly/1NFHT8r
"Demands for external audit of top Muslim council"
That doesn't prove anything.

#auspol #ausdebate
Petzl
2015-04-03 20:43:53 UTC
Post by Abusive Liar Party
Post by Petzl
Post by dechucka
1) If it made by infidels it can't be Halal
2) You should be happy because IF what you say is true then companies will
stop making the commercial decision to get Halal certification
snip
Rubbish!
But Halal Certification funded this
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-03/147-killed-in-al-shabaab-terrorist-attack-on-kenyan-university/6369688
Evidence?
Already shown
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/demands-for-external-audit-of-top-muslim-council/story-fn59niix-1226152272759
http://bit.ly/1NFHT8r
"Demands for external audit of top Muslim council"
That doesn't prove anything.
Even UN "AID" funds ISIS

http://youtu.be/ERou_Q5l9Gw
dechucka